I need your help! I heard from my publisher today on my next book. The proposal was submitted under “Simply Jesus: Detox for the Overly Religious”. Unfortunately there is a book already published with the title “Simply Jesus” so we are back to the drawing board. They suggested “Simple Path: Live, Love, and leave like Jesus”. I pushed back because the title seems a little new age, at least the “Simple Path” part. Can you help me? Here are some other thoughts:
- Detox for the Overly Religious
- Losing my religion…finding the Jesus Way
- Simple Path: Live, Love, and Leave Like Jesus
- Show Me Your Way!
- Show Me Your Way: Discovering the Simplicity of Jesus
- Jesus Only: Detox for the Overly Religious
- The Jesus Way: Detox for the Overly Religious
- Rediscovering Jesus and His Ways
- Detox for the Overly Religious: Rediscovering the Simplicity of Jesus and HIs Ways
- Rediscovering the Simplicity of Jesus: Detox For the Overly Religious
- Finding the Jesus Way
- The Simple Path: Finding the Jesus Way
Give me your feedback…I really want something with some zag to it. The book is journey into the simplicity of Jesus and his ways around my definition of what it means to be a follower of Jesus who is one who lives like Jesus, loves like Jesus, and leaves what Jesus left behind (does who live like him and love like him).
Help me by leaving me a comment with the one you connect most with or by presenting a new idea.